- Kisii Pentecostal Church was founded by a group of believers who heeded the call of God to establish a spiritual nourishment fellowship in Kisii town.
- In June 2000, the Church began as a home cell fellowship at a believer's house. The first Sunday service was conducted at the same venue.
- In 2004 and 2005, a piece of land was acquired and a temporary sanctuary erected. This was as a result of generous contributions from church members and other partners in the Ministry.
- In 2009, Children's church was built. There was need to have a shelter for Children and also a building that would host other essential meetings.
- In 2011, the Lord spoke that we should not be complacent. Consequently, there was a high calling to mobilize resources for the construction of a modern church. Members were urged to raise funds for the achievement of this vision.
Features of the Project: An 870 seater auditorium equipped with;
Office space that would include;
- A 15 seater sound-proofed nursery for mothers with infants.
- Raked Gallery/ Balcony seating space.
- Audio - Visual control room.
- Baptismal tank underneath the stage.
- Backstage/ multipurpose/ preparation room.
- Equipment storage space.
- 2No. offices for Senior Pastor & Co - Pastor.
- 1No. Board room.
- 1No. 4 seater general office.
- Filing & archive room/ Stationery store.
- Reading room for 12 pax.
2No. 100 Seater multipurpose seminar rooms;
- 1No. large kitchen with storage space. The kitchen is strategically positioned next to a covered parking space to act as extra cooking area in case large amounts of food need to be prepared.
- The multipurpose spaces could be used as youth and children's churches/ classes.
They could also serve as conference halls.
For the church congregation there will be general washrooms available.
- Gents'; With water closets, urinals and wash hand basins.
- Ladies'; With water closets, and wash hand basins
- 2No. special washroom for the disabled & elderly.
- Baby changing area with a table, sink and disposal system
Features of the Project Outdoor areas, parking & service yard.
- Outdoor break-out space for the congregation.
- Exclusive pedestrian access.
- Parking spaces.
- Service yard.
- Underground water tank.
- Waste water conservancy tank.
- Riparian area to be lanscaped with bamboo and other suitable wetland vegetation.
- Living room
- 1No. Bedroom (Self contained)
- Guest suite containing;
- 2 No. guest bedrooms.
- 1 shared shower.
- 1 shared water closet.
- A well ventillated, secure generator room with oil drip-drainage and linkage to a service yard
- Roof top water tanks.
- Cyclone roof ventillation & skylights
- Fire safety; Hose reels and fire extinguishers to be provided for in main circulation spaces. emergency/ alternative exits to be provided in the main public spaces.