- Kisii Pentecostal Church was founded by a group of believers who heeded the call of God to establish a spiritual nourishment fellowship in Kisii town.
- In June 2000, the Church began as a home cell fellowship at a believer's house. The first Sunday service was conducted at the same venue.
- In 2004 and 2005, a piece of land was acquired and a temporary sanctuary erected. This was as a result of generous contributions from church members and other partners in the Ministry.
- In 2009, Children's church was built. There was need to have a shelter for Children and also a building that would host other essential meetings.
- In 2011, the Lord spoke that we should not be complacent. Consequently, there was a high calling to mobilize resources for the construction of a modern church. Members were urged to raise funds for the achievement of this vision.
- A 15 seater sound-proofed nursery for mothers with infants.
- Raked Gallery/ Balcony seating space.
- Audio - Visual control room.
- Baptismal tank underneath the stage.
- Backstage/ multipurpose/ preparation room.
- Equipment storage space.
- 2No. offices for Senior Pastor & Co - Pastor.
- 1No. Board room.
- 1No. 4 seater general office.
- Filing & archive room/ Stationery store.
- Reading room for 12 pax.
- 1No. large kitchen with storage space. The kitchen is strategically positioned next to a covered parking space to act as extra cooking area in case large amounts of food need to be prepared.
- The multipurpose spaces could be used as youth and children's churches/ classes.
They could also serve as conference halls.
- Gents'; With water closets, urinals and wash hand basins.
- Ladies'; With water closets, and wash hand basins
- 2No. special washroom for the disabled & elderly.
- Baby changing area with a table, sink and disposal system
- Outdoor break-out space for the congregation.
- Exclusive pedestrian access.
- Parking spaces.
- Service yard.
- Underground water tank.
- Waste water conservancy tank.
- Riparian area to be lanscaped with bamboo and other suitable wetland vegetation.
- Living room
- 1No. Bedroom (Self contained)
- Guest suite containing;
- 2 No. guest bedrooms.
- 1 shared shower.
- 1 shared water closet.
- A well ventillated, secure generator room with oil drip-drainage and linkage to a service yard
- Roof top water tanks.
- Cyclone roof ventillation & skylights
- Fire safety; Hose reels and fire extinguishers to be provided for in main circulation spaces. emergency/ alternative exits to be provided in the main public spaces.
8.00-9.00am Morning Glory
9.00-10.00am Bible study(Adult class; Youth Service and Children's Church)
10.00-12.30pm Family Service
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Monday-Friday: 10am to 8pm
Saturday: 11am to 3pm
Welcome to our official website. KPC is a ministry where everybody is somebody. By God's grace, we are determined to reach and transform nations for Christ. This is in line with our vision. May you be part of this vision. Our theme this year (2017) is derived from the book of JOHN 7:38 'flow of the living water' God bless you all.
Bishop Ezekiel Ndubi